Digital technology is rapidly changing how companies operate in today’s business environments. Not only do organisations require the right leadership but also require digital technology to optimise financial processes and operations to unlock new value.
Our digital finance service offering enables businesses to develop agile, effective responses to the emerging challenges and opportunities. By addressing CFO’s major pain points and unmet needs, deploying digital technologies, and streamlining underlying processes through techniques such as automation, we provide an end-to-end managed solution directly to the office of the CFO. Combining years of industry and functional experience, with cutting-edge digital technology, we work with CFOs to broaden their impact and financial capabilities across their enterprise. Our well-established skills foster an impressive track record, supporting our guarantee of a holistic, and long-term sustainable solution for any finance challenge. Our digitised finance offering promises greater risk reduction and effective robust functions to benefit overall business operations.
We are your solution partner offering you tailored solutions to navigate your digital transformation and equip your business with technologies of the future.
We implement and enhance solutions within a finance roadmap to enable effective, efficient and robust finance functions to better serve the businesses that they support:
- Financial planning and analysis: strategic, medium-term, forecast, budgeting, operational and driver-based performance management
- Financial reporting: aggregation, consolidation, intercompany eliminations of statutory, management and regulatory reporting
- Financial analysis and modelling – scenario analysis, variance reporting, LOB profitability
Our role in helping finance reach its potential as a value driver extends beyond technology enablement. We holistically help finance ready itself for digitalisation through the following services:
- Operating model design: aligning the organisational structure for finance, the business processes, data management and enabling technology to the business strategy
- Technology solution selection: finance reporting technology evaluation and selection, deployment and integration
- Finance processes improvement: process modelling, automation and workflow enablement
- Business intelligence review: periodic and continuous management reporting
- Governance and controls review: finance governance structures, frameworks, policies, procedures, standards and operational controls
INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION (IA)
Our IA team can help your business with the following:
- Process optimization: reduce unnecessary handovers, improve controls, reduce risk, improve efficiency
- Process Automation: manual, high volume, repetitive rules based activities performed by humans which can be subject to error, can be automated to achieve efficiency and a positive RoI
- Realize improvements: risk reduction, capacity release, throughput and velocity
- Implement automation software: implementation across industries, business units, systems and technologies to automate tasks
- Commercialization: prioritization of automation opportunities, business case development
We understand how data can significantly improve management’s ability to understand their business, customers, market trends, operational challenges, exceptions, business drivers and results when managed effectively. We support finance in the following areas
- Data Quality: governance, standards, centres of excellence, measurement to drive accuracy and integrity, aggregation, accessibility and automation
- Data integration: integration of data flowing from disparate systems and applications, across operational and legal entities.
- Data migration: migrating data from legacy to target systems
- Report enablement: establishing the data structures, processes and flows required to report with accuracy, completeness and validity.
- Technology: technology roadmaps, best practices, vendor selection, end-to-end implementation, configuration of data management platforms